9th Edition – Update 29th September
– This Protocol applies to all training sessions and matches from Wednesday 29th September
– The primary aim of this Protocol is to support the clubs affiliated to the FAI and to protect
the health & safety of their players, coaches, all essential personnel, and volunteers in a
safer return to training and matches.
– This Protocol will be in line with Department of Health and Public Health Policy at all times.
– This Protocol will follow all Government updates on the Return to Sport.
– The Protocol will be utilised in line with all other FAI policy documents including Child
Welfare & Safeguarding Policy.
Please read the protocol here: