Please see details below of a senior introduction coaching course for anyone who coaches with adult teams or may have aspirations of doing so.
Course; Senior Introduction
Date(s); Saturday 19th and Saturday 26th July
Venue; Newhill Park – Two Mile Borris/St.Kevins FC
To provide coaches with:
· The understanding of the capacities of adult players at the Train to Compete and Train to Win phases
· The skills to plan, organise and implement coaching sessions for adult players
· The ability to introduce warm-ups, basic conditioning, technical/tactical functional practises at the Train to Compete and Train to Win phases
· Communicate / relate with and motivate the current Senior Grassroots Adult Player.
· Apply appropriate training / coaching methods to progress players from the small-sided game to the 11 V 11 game.
· Identify and apply principles of play in attack / defence and set-pieces.